"Determined to be the best, not lookin back at regrets. How many people you blessed is how you measure success"

Posted: Wednesday, April 21, 2010 |


It is within the grey areas that confusion is created. the place where the lines between right and wrong are blurred. I believe that the establishment of rights and wrongs is not to be used for controlling,but for the upliftment of society.i will be real about the grey areas from a heart of genuine love for humanity. The confusion, doubt and the unanswered question of life lead to much pain and many bad decisions. I'm aware of all the negative happenings in our world. I remain optimistic regardless, praising for this life and pushing towards the future.

simply put.. either we are hot or cold. i believe in absolutes. i believe that fi you touch the fire you'll get burned. I believe that god created this earth and created man kind. he gave usthe gift of free will that we might enjoy the opportunity to experience life and make our own decisions. With freedom comes responsibility. Things classified as sin are classified as so because they in some way or another bring destruction to an individual or to society as a whole. The consequences for such things are felt in the current state o our society. i don't believe in a perfect world. I believe in a a redeemed one....

--
life's been hectic in the kitchen.. a oven literally exploded 30 min before service and everyone was very stunned! thank god no one got hurt! Auntie was right in front of it too.. man it as a sight to be seen.. now we are down a combi oven..
been thinking about how crazy the sex slavery scene is here.. its so unreal, so sad and i don't understand that in this society it is overlooked.. fucking pity the women are slaves... we see it a block from our work, we see it in Geylang.. its wild..
---
can not wait to travel around south east asia..i'm looking forward to not having any responsibilities and travel with a free mind and light heart! been itching fo a new tattoo, and i've decided on a cup of tea, elder flowers, and calamansi limes...

another news related event.. Guru passed away the other day.. man i've and some amazing memories from his music growing up! he was such a hip hop icon and legend in my eyes.. his lyrics and the way he flowed was so unique.. he was truly "gifted unlimited rhymes universal" there will only be one..

REST IN PEACE GURU :

Too many times I asked, "Why me?" And I recall when things weren't goin how they 'sposed to be Yeah I know you dig what I'm relayin And now I find myself devoting more time to praying I ain't saying that I don't do no wrong I'm saying I ain't trying to sing no more sad songs I got mad responsibilities I'm building with my family, my loved ones depend on me I've got no time for envy nor for hate My inner power's too strong to let such evil penetrate The world around is in chaos But I'd rather seek the truth to be found than to be lost Experience is always the best teacher Look at the signs, feel the vibes, I'm tryin to reach ya I see how much now that one should be grateful for And we must help the others who can't find a open door
-count your blessings-

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fv6YVwgKh5A 

MONKEY

0 comments :

Post a Comment