i feel home...

Posted: Friday, June 3, 2011 |


GREAT VIDEO FROM GM Anthony Rudolf VIDEO
--
---
Chivalry

--
i want to go work here for a few months..
--
in two days i depart singapore back to the good old u.s.a!!!! it has been a huge experience being able to work,travel, eat my way through some of south east asia. I am a bag of emotions right now.. met so many different people.. learned so much about myself and how people are...
leaving will be difficult. it has been tough coming back here from vietnam.. and i am not sure how i will respond when i get to d.c...


"It’s very powerful when something happens and you are willing to see things from the other person’s point of view, and your
perception expands. That’s the birth of compassion: to walk
a mile in the other person’s moccasins. But there must be a willingness to do that. Instead, people are often unwilling to do it,
saying, “No, I’m right. This is what happened; this is my point
of view. I’m going to forgive you for what you did.” In fact, you
might not share my point of view, my perception, while I assume
you do. I think that getting over that misunderstanding is very
big in the practice of forgiveness."

---

time to really focus my energy on my dream..
nose to the grind stone.. head to the stars..


0 comments :

Post a Comment